|at ( view profile)|
|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||5th December 2017|
We are looking for x2 drivers to drop off and collect equipment for a series of camping weekends occurring over the months of Feb – April 2018.
On some of the weekends there will be the opportunity to accompany a leader and team on a mountain hill day either in Scotland, The Peak district or Snowdonia – this may be of interest to those working towards their Summer Mountain Leader Assessment.
Journeys originate on a Thursday or Friday morning, returning Sunday evening or Monday morning and operate from/to the Outlook Warehouse based in Penn, near High Wycombe.
You’ll be driving a long wheel base van (4.3m) and driving from High Wycombe to our sites across England, Wales and Scotland. There are usually 3 sites to visit and you’ll be accommodated close to the final drop. Saturday is a non-working day and should you wish to accompany a team on the hill then that will be pre-arranged.
Accommodation and meals (whilst working) will be covered under the Outlook expenses allowance and a working day rate set at 'Full' and 'Half' day.
- Be aware the driving work starts/ends at the Outlook Warehouse near High Wycombe. Personal vehicles can be left here.
- Have experience of driving a large vehicle.
- Be able to put forward x2 professional referees.
- Be hard working and friendly.
- Have no more than 3 points on their licenses.
- Hold a current DBS certificate if wishing to accompany a team on the hill.
- Are available to work all of the listed dates.
- 23-25th Feb
- 1-5th March
- 9-11th March
- 15-19th March
- 23-25th March
- 19-23nd April
- 27-29th April
For details and to apply, please submit a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.