|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||7th December 2017|
Ufton Court Educational Trust is a thriving and innovative children's charity seeking a confident Outdoor Leader to deliver high quality education. We deliver sessions both at Ufton Court and in schools. Over 11,000 children a year visit Ufton Court for enriching educational visits which breathe life into the curriculum.
What are the roles?
- You will be trained to deliver outdoor woodland education including low ropes, archery, hiking, fire lighting and more.
- You will work with disadvantaged children to raise their aspiration and attainment.
- You will also work in History education which will involve being in costume and character using drama as a tool to make our nation’s History come to life.
- You will work in our expert teaching team and receive full training for all the activities you are asked to lead.
Who are you?
- You will enjoy leading educational groups in a woodland setting.
- You will be motivated to encourage young people to succeed.
- You will be comfortable working in role.
- You will have an understanding of teamwork.
- You will have a full driving license.
- You will be educated to Alevel or equivalent.
Salary: £18000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (to include two evenings per week where you will work until 8:30pm). Overtime will be paid for any additional hours above 37.5 hours per week.
You will be entitled to 6 weeks paid holiday.
Please email [email protected] with your CV as an application by Friday 22.12.17
Ufton Court Educational Trust operates a strict Safer Recruitment policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory completed enhanced DBS (The Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.