|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||15th May 2018|
In the office
- Seasonal (Six Month) with the possibility of extension to full-time for the right candidate -
As Quartermaster you will be expected to perform a broad range of duties and take sole responsibility for the equipment and kit of the company. Duties will include:
- Keep equipment in good repair.
- Issue equipment and see that it is returned in good order.
- Suggest new or replacement items.
Necessary Experience and Skills
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and suppliers
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Previous stock management or warehouse experience is essential.
Valid drivers license
Knowledge of the Outdoor Education industry is desirable but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be in the range of £18000 to £24,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a 2% employer contribution scheme.
Working hours are normally Monday to Friday 9am-5pm but with some flexibility expected around busy times, particularly summer.
Job Type: Seasonal (Six Month) with the possibility of extension to full-time for the right candidate.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 year
Interview and Start Date
Suitable applicants will be invited to interview.
The successful applicant will have their references taken up and will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check before a contract is signed.
The successful applicant will start work immediately. The probationary period will be 3 months.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.