|Date Posted||8th September 2020|
In the field
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 individuals passionate about skiing and service to assist us in looking after our guests in Klosters over the upcoming winter. We give our reps a great deal of autonomy which makes this a chance to gain valuable management experience as well as making the role all the more rewarding. We are looking for people who want the chance really to contribute to our small and motivated team. The successful applicants must be enthusiastic, highly organised, happy to turn their hand to anything, charismatic and polite. They must also be strong skiers and for vehicle insurance purposes be aged 21 or over. The key responsibilities will be:
- Skiing on the piste with guests
- Driving guests to and from Zurich airport
- Assisting with ski passes, ski rental etc
- Making arrangements for clients in resort.
- Delivering exceptional service to guests at all times
- Helping with the kids’ weeks as required
- Well organised, conscientious, reliable with excellent attention to detail.
- Outgoing, sociable, polite and hospitable. Enthusiastic, energetic and discrete.
- Professional in manner and appearance at all times
- Strong skier with at least 20 weeks accumulated experience.
- Works effectively as part of a team, but able to think independently and intelligently.
- Strong understanding of logistics and excellent problem solving skills
- Valid driving licence (for more than 12 months) and must be over 21.
- Accommodation (shared)
- Ski pass
- Hire of top quality skis, which you can change as required
- 1 day off per week
- Good rate of pay
- Winter sports insurance
- Travel to and from the resort
This is not like other ski rep positions. This is a demanding yet rewarding role and there is a huge amount of skiing and responsibility involved with very high levels of professionalism. If you feel you have what it takes and are interested in the above position then please send a CV and covering letter describing your skiing experience and explaining why you want to work for us to [email protected]. Interviews will be in London. Applicants need to be available from early December to mid April, without leaving the resort, and they must be able to attend an interview in London in person (not electronically).
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.