|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Klosters Serneus, Switzerland|
|Date Posted||14th June 2018|
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 individuals passionate about skiing and service to assist us in looking after our guests in Klosters over the upcoming winter. We are looking for people who want the chance really to contribute to our small and motivated team. The successful applicants must be enthusiastic, highly organised, happy to turn their hand to anything, charismatic and polite.
PT Ski is a small award winning ski company providing unique holidays in Klosters, Switzerland. Klosters is a charming Alpine village in the German speaking part of Switzerland, about two hours’ drive from Zurich. It is a small, low key resort with exceptional skiing and pistes that link in with nearby Davos, as well as some of the best off piste in the Alps.
Our philosophy is to look after customers as if they were our own private guests, and in order to help us do this we know that we need to recruit the very best staff – this is where you come in! The key to our success and the reason why our guests enjoy skiing with us so much is the quality of our staff. We recognise that in order to deliver fantastic service then we need to recruit the best.
We look for hard working, well organised individuals who are willing to give their all to ensure that every holiday is a success. All applicants must possess a UK/EU passport, Driving Licence, NI number and UK bank account. They would need to be available from early December to mid April.
They must also be strong skiers and for vehicle insurance purposes be aged 21 or over. The key responsibilities will be:
- Skiing on the piste with guests
- Driving guests to and from Zurich airport
- Assisting with ski passes, ski rental etc
- Making arrangements for clients in resort.
- Delivering exceptional service to guests at all times
- Helping with the kids’ weeks as required
Key skills. Our reps must be:
- Well organised, conscientious, reliable with excellent attention to detail.
- Outgoing, sociable, polite and hospitable. Enthusiastic, energetic and discrete.
- Professional in manner and appearance at all times
- Strong skiers with at least 20 weeks accumulated experience.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, but also to think independently and intelligently.
- Capable of understanding logistics and have excellent problem solving skills
- Possess a valid driving licence (for more than 12 months) and must be over 21.
- Accommodation (shared)
- Ski pass
- Hire of top quality skis, which you can change as required
- 1 day off per week
- Good rate of pay
- Winter sports insurance
- Travel to and from the resort
This is not like other ski rep positions. This is a demanding yet rewarding role and there is a huge amount of skiing and responsibility involved with very high levels of professionalism. If you feel you have what it takes and are interested in the above position then please send a CV and covering letter describing your skiing experience and explaining why you want to work for us to [email protected]. Interviews will be in London over the summer.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.