|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Penn, High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||11th September 2018|
In the office
As a School Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the regional Programme Manager(s) in the management, delivery and administration of Outlook’s trip launches and pre-departure programme in client schools.
The role involves regular communication with teachers, parents and participants to:
- Ensure accurate administration of the customer journey
- Manage all set tasks during the launch (presentation) phase
- Maximise participant sign-ups
- Confirm and follow up events
- Collate participant information prior to travel
- Ensure timely receipt of payments
- Respond to any incoming enquiries or concerns.
This is an essential role and key to ensuring that Outlook’s administration, records, communication and level of customer service are of the highest standards. In this role you are a key point of contact for internal and external customers.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit Outlook's vacancies page here.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.