|Location||United Kingdom, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||29th June 2021|
In the field
Sales & Marketing
Regional Expedition Coordinator
Camps International – we do great stuff!
In a nutshell, we provide amazing opportunities for schools through our volunteer programs in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Our business not only allows us to provide often life changing *experiences to our students (*their words, not ours!), but the positive impact we make on the communities and environment means the more successful we are, the greater the positive impact on the area we operate in. Our guys tell us this makes for a much happier Monday morning feeling!!
So – what does the role look like?
It’s a varied role where you will be required to pick up the phone and book new appointments with schools and conduct a number of sales presentations with teachers, students and their parents, whilst working to an individual and team target. Make no mistake, this role may require lengthy drives to various parts of the country and can mean occasionally staying away from home, but this is a rare, ethical, sales role!
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams – and why, because they will for you! It’s that kind of place.
We are looking for a real “people-person”, with a passion for travel and who is also target-driven with excellent sales skills. You will need to embrace the Camps ethos and working culture to successfully offer our expedition experiences to new schools, whilst delivering an excellent standard of support to those already travelling with us.
We are also looking for individuals who tick the following boxes:
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity – these are our company values and the basis on which all Camps staff conduct themselves
- Proven sales experience – ideally in the travel sector/ field sales, or face to face sales experience
- Travel industry experience or a passion for travel
- Results orientated
- Excellent presentation skills, with the self-confidence and passion to present in assemblies and parents presentations
- Self driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Superb communication skills – telephone manner, written proposals and presentation skills
- Capacity to adjust your style according to your audience
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficient
- Full driving licence essential
- Teamwork – we didn’t just add this in as a ‘nice to have’ – at Camps we really do value our team culture and ethos
Overview of role benefits:
- Uncapped bonus
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunities for international travel
- Outdoor kit and clothing discounts
- Casual dress code
Camps International values passion, drive and integrity – do you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a valued member of our sales team, please email [email protected]campsinternational.com with the following:
- Subject Heading: Expedition Coordinator Application
- Your CV
- Photograph of you
- 2 reasons why you are the perfect candidate for this role
- Where you are located and whether you would be prepared to relocate and if so, where to
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.