|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Balham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||29th June 2018|
To help ensure that Trek and GAA product portfolio continues to deliver sustainable long-term and profitable growth.
To support the Product & Commercial team to provide accurate and profitable product ready for sale.
Trip management and administration: Under the close supervision of Product Manager, the Product Executive should help manage specific trips within a set region, responsibilities (in association with Product Manager).
• Planning and scheduling of trip operations
• Production of sales literature - Trip Notes, brochures and website
• Delivery of product to market – including administration of any change procedures
• Supporting and maintaining production of training literature for internal departments (sales, customer operations and marketing) and point-of-sale information.
• Dealing with any product changes and providing communication to the sales channel/post sale support
• Maintain, test and update all necessary areas of the reservation system.
• Monitoring and analysis of competitors for trip costing recommendations (commercial understanding).
• Monitoring and maintaining price and capacity changes for third party trips.
• Checking and analysis of CSQ results and trip reports.
• Researching and actioning necessary changes driven by feedback, researching and supporting Customer Service in dealing with client complaints
• Driving sustainability of products and championing Responsible Tourism.
Continuous professional development:
• Attending internal and external product training workshops and familiarisation trips.
You’re a customer-focused, with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads on a day to day basis
Strong geographical and travel knowledge, a passion for adventure.
IT literate (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word), good attention to detail, strong analytical and creative writing skills, and a willingness to learn.
An understanding of the North American travel market and youth market within is a distinctive advantage—not to mention personal travel experience within North America.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send covering letter and CV to [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.