|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||1st November 2017|
Peak Week Resort Representative or Driver
Have you always liked the idea of working in a ski resort but do not have six months to spare? We are a small ski company looking for motivated, professional, hard working individuals who are passionate about skiing to join our team for 2 weeks in February.
- Driving guests to and from Zurich airport
- Assisting with ski passes, ski rental etc
- Skiing on the piste with guests (if applying to be a rep)
- Making arrangements for clients in resort
- Delivering exceptional service to guests at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Outgoing, sociable, polite and hospitable. Enthusiastic and energetic
- Professional in manner and appearance at all times
- Strong skier with at least 20 weeks accumulated experience (if applying to be a rep)
- Well organised, conscientious and reliable
- Valid driving licence (for more than 12 months) and must be over 21
This is a fun but demanding role and if you feel you have what it takes and are interested in the above position then please send your CV together with a brief statement highlighting why you would be good in this role to [email protected] You must be available from February 2nd to 18th. Applicants must be able to meet us for interview in person in London. This is only open to those with an EU passport.
- Accommodation (shared)
- Ski pass/ski hire
- Transport to Switzerland and back
- Good rate of pay
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.