|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Aberdeen, Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Date Posted||19th March 2018|
In the field
‣ Facilitate single or multi-day adventure programs for children and teenagers in the wild areas of Hong Kong
‣ Ensure safety during all activities, such as rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking, gorge trekking, navigation etc.
‣ Observe group dynamics and facilitate the experiential learning process utilising both hard and soft skills
‣Provide an opportunity for groups of young people to recognise and reach their potential
‣ Previous experience in facilitating Outdoor & Experiential learning programs.
‣ Experience leading and instructing outdoor pursuits: rock climbing, abseiling and other high element activities, gorge walking, kayaking, team initiative activities, basic navigation etc..
‣ Highly motivated & passionate with a desire to inspire
‣ Strong work ethic with an ability to work long days and overnight programs
‣ Appropriate references
‣ Able to work in Hong Kong from Sept-Dec 2018
‣ Current First Aid and CPR certificates (wilderness first aid preferred)
‣ Hold outdoor qualifications for land and water based activities (certificate, diploma, or degree)
Send your CV to [email protected]. Asia Pacific Adventure will process a Hong Kong Working Visa for successful Applicants. For more information please visits www.asiapacificadventure.com.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.