|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||15th December 2017|
In the office
3 month paid internship in pioneering expedition support, Bristol.
An amazing opportunity to work with an exciting adventure travel company! Ideal entry level job for keen individuals who want to gain hands-on experience in expedition planning, logistics and support.
Key tasks include, but definitely will not be limited to:
- assisting the Operations Team with administrative tasks
- preparing expedition kit
- maintaining stores
- booking flights and accommodation
- liaising with expedition leaders
- preparing maps and KMZ’s
- aiding research for expedition and TV projects
- updating the operations database
Essential skills, attributes and experience:
- attention to detail
- highly organised
- able to work with limited supervision
- excellent time and priority management
- proven problem solving skills and initiative
- very high standard of written and spoken English
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- interest in the adventure travel and expedition industry
Desirable skills, attributes and experience:
- experience of database or CRM systems
- use of Google Earth and associated products
- previous administration work in an office environment
You will have great attention to detail, high levels of initiative and would thrive in a busy, and constantly evolving office-based administration role. A love of lists, sticky notes and tea are an advantage!
Please apply through this link and attach an up-to-date CV.
Applications via email or without a CV will not be considered.
Please note, you will be required to bring your own laptop for this internship.
Applications close 7th January 2018.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.