|Location||Unit 10 Kingfisher Park, Ringwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||29th June 2021|
Sales & Marketing
We do great stuff! In a nutshell, we provide amazing opportunities for schools, students and independent travellers through our experiential travel programmes in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our business not only allows us to provide often life-changing experiences for our travellers, but the positive impact we make on the communities and environment means the more successful we are, the greater the positive impact on the area we operate in. Our guys tell us this makes for a much happier Monday morning feeling!
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams. We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, we’re looking for a team player who will contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and support day-to-day activities.
Our busy marketing department is responsible for the management and implementation of our global marketing strategy. It’s a dynamic and fast paced department with a constantly varied workload. A key objective for marketing efforts is for us to connect with our audience, so being able to write engaging copy that will inspire students, teachers and parents is essential.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating content (written, graphic and video) for our social media accounts, coming up with new ideas and using the latest tools to drive more interest towards our business
- Daily management of social media accounts inline with content plan
- Writing and updating marketing materials using InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Updating and reviewing company documents, sales materials and presentations
- Creating and monitoring email marketing campaigns
- Designing, maintaining and updating company website
- Providing Camps offices around the world with resources
- Working with the Marketing Manager to plan and analyse current and future marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and tracking marketing activity, including competitor analysis
Along with a proven background and at least one years’ experience in marketing or another relevant field, the ideal candidate will have good knowledge of social media and online marketing, a strong creative flair with a good eye for design and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Experience of using Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, MailChimp and WordPress would be advantageous.
We are also looking for:
- University degree in marketing, business or related field experience (preferable)
- Sound knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing
- Understanding of and experience in PPC and Social Paid Advertising (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret raw data and present findings in an engaging manner
- Exceptional written, reporting and verbal communication skills
- Excellent video creation skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to work well as part of the team
- Dedicated, adaptable, positive outlook
- Full driving license (desirable)
Salary: £20-22K Depending on experience
Location: Based at Camps International HQ in Ringwood, Hampshire
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a valued member of our Marketing team please apply today on [email protected] with the following details:
- Subject Heading: Marketing Executive
- Your CV
- Covering Letter with reason why you are the perfect candidate for this role
- A creative piece that you are proud of (written, graphic or video)
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.