|at ( view profile)|
|Location||1 Dukes Avenue, Chiswick, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||23rd October 2018|
Gladiator Events is an Event Management Company specialising in producing exciting Obstacle Race events for the General Public, and for Charities.
We are currently looking to expand our Build Team to help us during our busy schedule of events this season.
The Build Team will be responsible for set-up and breakdown of the obstacle course and event village in the days leading up to and following event days.
Typical working times will be Thursday and Friday before the event, 08:00am to 05:00pm and Saturday, event day, 06:00am to 06:00pm.
On event day, the Build Team will also be responsible for area management out on the course, including repairing obstacles where necessary, instructing volunteers and coordinating with the Course Director and medical staff.
We are looking for someone who
- has a genuine passion for outdoor events and activities
- readily and quickly adapts to new situations
- has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- is self-motivated and able to work in a team as well as independently
- has a flexible approach to working hours
- remains calm under pressure
Members of the Build Team will have
- a full UK Driver’s Licence
- experience working outdoors for extended periods
- the ability to comfortably handle a variety of tools
- any experience working on outdoor events is a plus
Job type: Freelance
If you are interested in joining our team please contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 01486 553110
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.