|at ( view profile)|
|Location||50-52 Rivington St, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||1st November 2017|
In the field
This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring journalists to gain experience of content and media production and management while on an overseas conservation or community project.
The field communication officer will assist the London-based Operations Department, Online Content Editor and Marketing Department by producing engaging editorial and media content for each Frontier project according to various targets and requirements. To show initiative in looking for opportunities to increase the exposure of the project that the Officer is working on.
- Submit video and photographic content to London HQ regularly, fulfilling at least the specified weekly targets
- Submitting regular editorial updates on the project
- Liaising with volunteers to identify those who are suitable for involvement in content production or social media involvement either during or after their project
- Looking for opportunities to promote the project that may not be apparent to UK-based content/marketing staff
- Procuring a specified amount of positive online reviews of the project from volunteers
For further information and to apply, please follow the link below or send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.