|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Midhurst, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||24th May 2018|
In the field & office
- Manage relationships with schools, parents and students in conjunction with the support team.
- Working alongside the sales team and directors to ensure schools you have responsibility for sign up for a repeat expedition and developing relationships with new schools to bring on new sales.
- Support the running of the sales process with assemblies and parents evenings and collection of information plus management of those who attend.
- Running regular meetings at schools in line with the True Adventure programme. Limited to a meeting on average every half term and 5 within in any 1 school year.
- Coordinate the activities of the school as they build towards their expeditions, such as – training weekends (which you may be required to attend), collection flight dates, etc.
- Build a thorough knowledge of expedition destinations
- Maintain company’s Data Base/CRM system /Expedition Portal, within your area of responsibility
- Attending and the delivery of sessions at companies Leader Conference
- Fulfilling operational on call duties, including being office based overnight, during periods of expeditions. When not on call, you may be required to be in the office to support those on duty.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out overseas visits / recces at a time that suits the company and programme
- To be in a position to react, at short notice, to out of hours working
- Additional operational matters to support the Director of Operations or Managing Director.
Skills & Experience
- Leadership skills and experience, showing the initiative required to develop innovative solutions to the diverse problems that can arise.
- Management experience in supervising teams.
- An understanding of the importance of networking and the development of collaborative partnerships in achieving project goals.
- Good physical condition.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- CRM experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Previous expedition management experience
- Experience in working with young people.
The salary for this position OTE between £24,000 and £25,000, based on experience, and car allowance. Holiday entitlement will be 28 working days + bank holidays. We also offer a staff perk scheme and additional staff benefits.
Please email your cover letter and CV with subject title 'EM-June18' to [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.