|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||20th March 2018|
To gain experience in event co-ordination and the marketing and public relations activities of Frontier, to raise awareness, promote volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers through direct marketing methods.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
- - To assist with the promotion of Frontier projects to target audiences through fairs & face to face presentations, direct mailings, advertisements, public relations, promotional literature and social media promotion.
- To assist the recruitment team providing travel and project advice to potential volunteers through over-the-phone consultations and live chat support.
- To assist with statistics, results and competitor analysis.
- To provide administrative support to all event and marketing activities.
- To assist on all pre-departure and post event activity.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Events: - Developing and maintaining relationships with schools, colleges and universities for fairs and presentations. - Presentations to school groups and representation at careers fairs and exhibitions. - Assisting with weekly event booking targets. - Event administration and travel logistics for staff attending. - Office logistics – filing, reading and responding to emails, database maintenance and mailing. - Innovating new opportunities for Frontier’s recruitment. Marketing: - Providing information and advice to potential volunteers through telephone consultations and live chat software. - Contributing to Frontier’s online outreach strategies, including blogs and social media, pertaining to our events program. - Proofing and other written materials. - Assisting in social media scheduling for events. - Photo research to use for promotional materials.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Contract Duration: 3 or 6 months, a minimum of 4 days a week, 10:00 – 17:30 with the possibility of extension.
- Accommodation: N/A.
- Travel: Travel allowance available, up to the cost of a zone 1-6 travel card.
- Insurance & Admin: N/A.
- Subsistence: Non – salaried position. Subsidised overseas placement on a Frontier research programme (excluding return flights, visas, insurance, and divetraining) on successful completion (10 weeks for 6 month internship, 4 weeks for 3 month internship.
- Training: N/A.
To apply visit our website, https://frontier.ac.uk/recruit/DisplayJobs.aspx?category=5 or send us a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Be sure to specify the role in the subject line and include your availability in the email.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.