|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||15th January 2018|
Frontier is looking for a Ethical Trail Leader to lead mobile volunteer travel and conservation experiences and oversee all the logistical and administrative aspects of the expedition. This involves supervision of the budget, project resources and equipment, overall responsibility for the general welfare of all staff and volunteers.
Recruiting for trails starting in April, July and October 2018.
- Leading the expedition and supervising all aspects of volunteer travel;
- Designing the itinerary and planning and overseeing all project/expedition logistics;
- Ensuring efficient communication is maintained between expedition team and country HQ;
- Administration and control of field budget and production of accounts and reports to London HQ;
- Managing local staff and the allocation, use and maintenance of all resources;
- Supervising the activities of and ensuring the health and safety of project staff, volunteers and host-country participants, with continual risk assessment, and overseeing their use of resources;
- To manage the expectations of the volunteers.
To apply please visit our website or send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.