|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||20th November 2019|
Sales & Marketing
This is an exciting time to join our marketing department, the marketing department covers Ecommerce, Marketing, Creative & Analytics and is devoted to creating exceptional experiences for our customers through great content, amazing user journeys and impactful multichannel marketing activity. Customer insight and performance results drive our thinking, ensuring everything we do is engaging & effective, timely & targeted and most of all customer-led.
What you will be doing
- Support the ecommerce team with key site maintenance, content loading and CMS workload.
- Daily maintenance of the website across desktop, tablet, and mobile to ensure every product and piece of content is listed accurately, attractively, and in the right place at the right time in order to maximise sales, building new product pages when required.
- Leveraging your great relationships skills to form seamless working relationship with the product team and other key teams across the business.
- Establish the most effective, creative appearance and design of our web pages using best practice from travel and non-travel sectors to optimise all pages in terms of usability and engagement.
- Ensure that the site text, meta data, XML, tags are always optimised based on best practice and recommendations from the Search Manager & Exec.
- Monitor site alerts, such as spam, feed failures etc daily, and flag any issues.
- Monitor and maintain customer forums.
- Optimise promotional messaging and content – devising creative strategies and ideas to encourage immediate and repeat business.
- Work with the Creative Team to review and refresh existing content (copy/images/video) on our website (including the homepage) ensuring integrity and consistency of content and customer journey.
- Support the Online Merchandisers with weekly and monthly reporting routines on the performance of the website.
- Continual review to suggest improvements to the online customer journey for all brands.
- You have experience in an eCommerce environment and a good understanding of onsite merchandising and the CMS of a website. You’re comfortable with web pages, content and creative concepts and how they relate to site usability.
- You can use data to clearly demonstrate commercial success – you’ve got experience with Google Analytics and are a proficient Excel user.
- You’re friendly and approachable, with an analytical mindset and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst maintaining a flexible and proactive approach to your responsibilities, whether you’re working autonomously or as part of a team.
- Impressive organisation and communication are in your nature – you’re full of initiative, painstakingly accurate, and you genuinely care about the details.
- A passion for the travel industry and all things ecommerce.
- Previous experience with Drupal CMS is an advantage but not essential.
Working with us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.