|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Balham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||15th June 2018|
Description of role: Customer Operations Executives deal with all Exodus clients post booking and before travel, provide clear communication to all Suppliers and deliver excellent customer service.
Relationship to others: Work closely with the Customer Operations Support team, Aviation team, Trip Managers and local Suppliers to ensure clients receive the highest standard of service post sales and delivery on the ground.
Reports to: Customer Operations Longhaul manager
Hours of work: This is a full time role and you will be expected to work Saturdays on a rota basis (approx 7 a year) with a day off in lieu. The department is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
• You will be responsible for any booking in your area from the end of the sales call to the end of the holiday
• Responsibility for the majority of post-sales written and phone communication and ensuing actions with clients in your area.
• Responsibility for supplier communications to ensure all services are provided as booked.
• Work closely with flight operations team on flight related issues relating to clients travelling in your area.
• Help to co-ordinate and manage any crisis situations in your area
Specific Tasks to Include:
• Creating, checking and sending of Tour Manifests to suppliers.
• Booking extra services and special requests: hotels, transfers.
• Availability/ room allocation management for your trips
• Priority processing of late bookings and turnaround
• Dealing with all client questions and requests pre travel, by phone and email.
• Keeping your clients informed and updated of all changes to flights and itineraries (in conjunction with other departments)
• Taking payment and sending updated documentation for extra services arranged post-sales
• Manage administration of all group visas, permits and tourist cards.
• Processing client cancellations
• Chasing missing details when required, in conjunction with the Support team
• Organise any trip change letters in conjunction with Aviation team and Trip Manager.
• Contribute to end of year Brochure Changeover process
• Loading and management of all trip specific details, such as joining information for Land Only clients
Skills / competencies:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Friendly and professional manner
• Previous customer facing role essential
• Good travel experience
• Competence in dealing with client requests and questions efficiently
• Confidence when dealing with client complaints
• Ability to prioritise workload on a day to day basis
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV:
OR: [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.