|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Balham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||10th July 2018|
Sales & Marketing
Travelopia is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of more than 50 independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Sailing adventures, safaris, sports tours, Arctic expeditions – our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
The UK Adventure division constitutes the Exodus Travels, Trek America, Grand American Adventures & Headwater brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
It’s an exciting time to join as there are big growth opportunities across the brands, and big growth opportunities in marketing. There are new marketing channels to open up, incredible adventure images and video to be utilised, astonishing levels of customer satisfaction & heaps of passion for the brand. It all makes the marketing department a great place to work.
The marketing department covers Ecommerce, Marketing, Creative & Analytics and is devoted to creating exceptional experiences for our customers through great content, amazing user journeys and impactful multichannel marketing activity. Customer insight and performance results drive our thinking, ensuring everything we do is engaging & effective, timely & targeted and most of all customer led.
This role reports the Head of Marketing, with a dotted line to the Acquisition Marketing Manager and is responsible for delivering multi-brand customer acquisition activity.
What you’ll do?
As a strong, budget conscious, marketer with great inter-personal skills and strong negotiation skills, you’ll sit across and be the ‘owner’ of a range of acquisition channels, working across all brands and international territories, to maximise return on your investment.
You’ll take responsibility for:
• Planning, Delivery & Performance across your channels, ensuring that ROI is always measured & maximised.
• Briefing the creative team (with clear definition of aims, audience, insights, messaging, vols, format, budget).
• Working with satellite offices to ensure consistent global messaging, approving local amends where required.
Your acquisition channels will typically be:
• Influencer Marketing (inc. content partners/affiliates, social influencers, bloggers/vloggers),
• PR (digital & physical),
• Trade Marketing
• Media Partnerships (inc advertorial & reader offers).
Influencer Marketing & PR
• Build relationships with key influencers of our brands target markets
• This covers content partners/affiliates, social influencers, bloggers and vloggers
• Ensure our brands are represented effectively and with cedibility, attaining the widest reach possible and greatest response.
• Secure both digital and physical PR coverage, particularly focussing on gaining PR coverage in physical media that our target audiences are exposed to and use to use to inform holiday choices.
• Working with a trade sales managers to ensure we have a co-ordinated marketing plan for agents and partners and that we provide suitable marketing assets to our trade partners.
• Deploy low cost media partnerships that drive positvie exposure with publishers respected by our target audiences, esnureing we gain sufficient reach and elicit a response e.g. competitions, reader offers
• Essential skills
• 2 years+ experience delivering influencer marketing, PR & partnerships, with demonstrable experience in creation of effective acquisition campaigns.
• Proven ability to deliver successful marketing acquisition strategies with a strong focus on clear tangible results and credible ROI tracking, optimising targeting, call-to-action and best practice principles.
• A strong track record in negotiating low cost activity through power of the brand or audience fit,that drives high reach, impact and response.
• A flexible team-orientated approach willing to support colleagues across all teams with key projects as directed and required.
• Significant experience partnering with 3rd parties to generate value for both sides through data acquisition or new business generation.
• A positive, proactive, can-do individual who brings energy to the team and very strong collaborator
• Obsessed about applying customer insight and performance results.
• Natural appetite for working at pace, delivery timely insights and recommendations
Working with us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
• Competitive salary
• Various employee discounts and offers
• Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV:
OR : [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.