|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||28th November 2019|
We currently have two sales positions and are seeking well travelled, enthusiastic adventure & active travel explorers, who are star communicators and who want to share their passion and knowledge.
We are looking for adventurers, over-achievers, those who want to use their passion to inspire our customers to join us on our journey to discover the world. This could be the perfect role for a graduate with travel experience.
The UK Adventure division constitutes the Exodus Travels, Trek America, Grand American Adventures & Headwater brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
What you will be doing
- Responding to sales enquiries on the phone. Occasionally you may be required to service a Live Chat, email or booking form enquiry
- Selling all product displayed on the Exodus website
- Working to KPI’s and achieving sales targets
- Processing bookings from enquiry level through to taking a deposit
- Booking flights on GDS system
- Offering great customer service at all times
- Following up leads that didn’t progress to option or booking stage
- Upselling pre and post accommodation, flight upgrades and extensions
- Taking client details and recording them on CRM/Reservations system
- Sending option summaries/booking confirmations to clients
- Entering all trip details on reservation system
- Outbound calling to returning clients to take feedback and sell them another holiday
What we are looking for
- Strong sales background with experience and success in a previous sales position
- Strong geographical knowledge and a passion for adventure travel
- Used to working to and achieving sales targets
- Excellent communicator
- Has high standards of customer service and attention to detail
- Thrives in a sales environment
- Has a strong positive character and is used to dealing with pressure
- Ambitious and keen to progress and develop their own career
- Likes to get their sleeves rolled up and be involved
- Knowledge of Amadeus / Galileo GDS system useful
- Ability to present effectively using PowerPoint (beneficial)
- Team player who enjoys working as part of a friendly & happy team.
- Able to show imitative and good at problem solving.
- Needs to be flexible, willing to work weekends and late shifts.
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.