|Date Posted||5th November 2019|
This is a training position for an individual who would like to become a Tour Leader on a future tour. The goal is to become intimately familiar with the route, logistics and overall framework of the respective tour. Responsibilities consist mainly of working with the Tour Leader to learn all the facets of their role, and take on responsibilities that the Tour Leader requests of you.
We are looking for people who have experience…
- Leading a group
- Long distance cycling
- Traveling to “off the beaten track” areas
- Have great communication skills
- First aid training (Wilderness First Aid preferred)
- Can deal with stress and adversity
- Have driving experience, and ability to drive a manual transmission
TDA’s goal is that the successful candidate returns to work on many more Tours, hopefully in the Tour Leader position. It is not possible for us to hire people looking for a 1-time experience.
You can find our online application at www.tdaglobalcycling.com/jobs/
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.