|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||20th November 2019|
Sales & Marketing
This role sits within the Ecommerce team, reports to the Search & Leads Manager and is responsible for optimising the site's SEO performance (both content and technical) across all brands & managing our affiliate program for Exodus. The role will also support the Search & Leads Manager with PPC, call tracking and monitoring & improving the live chat functionality when required.
What you’ll do?
Working with a combination of external agencies & in-house tools drive SEO ranking:
- Site content & technical audits, making or briefing in development updates where required
- Site text/meta data recommendations, making updates where required
- Keyword research & developing SEO content plans
- Optimise Sitemaps & Google bot optimisations (e.g. indexing)
- Optimising for mobile, especially load speed
- Deploy outreach and back link strategy
- Visibility reporting/tracking
PPC support to drive business growth and maximise payback:
- Assist the Search & Leads Manager with keyword research, account optimisation where required and aligning our SEO & PPC strategies.
Increase our lead conversion rate with live chat:
- Assist the Search & Leads Manager to monitor live chat usage and make recommendations for improvement including regular reporting.
- Use AI, personalisation, reactive chats and emerging technology to increase the number of chats and ultimately our booking conversion rate.
- Monitor our call volumes through Infinity call tracking:
- Assist the Search & Leads Manager with weekly reporting & platform management.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar hands-on role focusing predominately on SEO
- Experience working with recommendations/audits from external agencies
- Demonstrable analytical experience using Google Analytics or similar
- Experience with Google Search Console data & SEO tools (eg. SEMRush)
- A digital expert, excited about constantly testing new formats and learning from results
- Track record of improving performance through iterative testing, preferably in a mobile-first organisation
- Experience with Google Ads with knowledge of the dynamics of Paid Search auctions
- Adept at getting the best from digital agencies
- Managing multiple global sites (English language sites only)
- Innovative, ideas generator
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written / copywriting skills
- A positive, proactive, can-do individual who brings energy to the team and very strong collaborator
- Obsessed about applying customer insight and performance results.
- Natural appetite for working at pace, delivery timely insights and recommendations
- Highly organised with attention to detail
Working with us
- Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.