|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Yas Island, Abu Dhabi UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||18th June 2019|
CLYMB - A new record-breaking attraction will feature the world’s highest indoor climbing wall at over 140 feet, and the widest flight chamber at 32 feet. CLYMB is nestled in-between Yas Mall and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and can be easily accessed through the mall. Alongside the flight chamber and climbing wall, CLYMB will include retailers, food and beverage outlets, and a space to host parties.
As Senior Training & Lead Instructor - Indoor Climbing, you will oversee and lead training and development of all instructors. Day to day management of instructors and all climbing activities. Your scope of work will include:
- Ensure the safety use of facilities for first time and experienced climbers
- Managing day to day activities of climbing / bouldering areas
- Oversees training and development of all instructors to recognized industry standards
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Minimum 3 years in the industry
- Previous climbing experience
- BMC or CWA qualification or equivalent
- Outgoing personality & physically fit, innovative, team player, customer focused
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.