|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||16th October 2019|
In the office
The Outlook Team currently consists of 35 permanent and temporary employees and 200 active Freelance Expedition Leaders or Assistants. Everyone at Outlook has a shared appreciation of what the world can offer and a real love of the outdoors.
We're an energetic bunch with a passion for the development of young people through experiential learning. The relocation of our head office, to be closer to our customers, has created the opportunities below.
As a School Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service to our schools, students and parents. You will also work with internal Outlook staff members. This will include administration and support of key student preparation events in the lead up to an Outlook expedition.
The role involves regular communication with teachers, parents and participants to:
- Provide high levels of customer service by responding to queries or concerns
- Accurate administration of the various phases of the predeparture customer journey
- Communicate programme event details to students and parents
- Encouraging participants/ parents to submit information for travel, ensuring it is accurate and received on time.
- Manage timely receipt of customer payments
Application deadline: 23 October 2019
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.