|Location||Bristol, UK, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||27th February 2020|
Applications are now closed.
Part of the Auswalk group, UKwalk is looking for an experienced ‘can-do’ person that can be flexible to work across sales and operations as we grow our small office in Bristol. Our HQ is located in Melbourne, Australia, and as a group we currently deliver exceptional walking and trekking tours across the globe.
What we are looking for?
- A flexible individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks
- High levels of customer care
- Prior use of IT systems and database management tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of clients and partners across the globe
- Good sense of humour and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in the adventure travel industry preferred but not essential
Working with us:
Besides having the exciting opportunity to be part of a new office within a global operation you’ll receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Travel opportunities
- Day off on your birthday
- Career progression as part of growing operations across the globe
- Flexible working hours
Although this is a full-time position, for the right candidate, part-time would be considered.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.