|Published||18th July 2022|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Category||In the office Other Sales & Marketing South America|
Patagonia Tailor Made Specialist
Patagonia is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Patagonia Specialist to help our customers create their tailor made experience. Our head office is in Bristol but we have a global team and for the right person home working is an option.
You would join a small, passionate yet highly-productive team of Patagonia specialists; 6 people in the UK and 3 in North America.
This exciting role would really suit someone who:
- has travel industry experience
- has sold bespoke holidays to Chile and Argentina
You’ll love the sense of satisfaction in matching a customer with the right product. As with other members of the team, you will foster close working relations with our key partners.
Skills/ Experience required
- Infectious passion for Patagonia and first hand experience
- Potentially you have lived, worked or explored extensively South America
- You should have travel industry experience ideally in a similar role
- Experience selling holidays to Chile and Argentina
- Has the soft skills & enthusiasm to bring this region to life for others
- Excellent organisational skills and adept at prioritising
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong can-do attitude and drive to overachieve
- Is committed to the highest levels of customer service
- Thrives in a close-knit team environment
- Self-motivated and ambitious to achieve
- Well-developed analytical skills
- A team player with a ‘work hard/ play hard’ mentality
- Impeccable client facing skills, particularly by phone to an international clientele
- A good listener with well-developed writing skills
- Technically competent - good general computing as well as typing skills
In return we offer
We offer a competitive starting salary (base salary, Patagonia team bonus and monthly company bonus), 20 days annual holiday, plus your birthday and regular opportunities to travel.
While being based in our Bristol office is preferred, for those with experience and good product knowledge, we are willing to consider home working. We already have nine geographically-spread colleagues and have the experience and technology to help bridge gaps in geography.
If you are joining us in our Bristol office, then hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday only, however as a small and rapidly growing company there are occasions when work beyond standard office hours is required.
How to Apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, send a copy of your CV and a one page covering letter answering the question ‘Why Patagonia?’ to [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.