|Location||Northwich, Cheshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||25th February 2020|
The UK Adventure division constitutes the Headwater Holidays, Trek America, Grand American Adventures & Exodus Travel brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
What you will be doing:
- Administrative duties relating to the recruitment and on-boarding process of the Headwater Representative team
- Co-ordination of pre-season Representative training
- Booking of Representative travel as required
- Administrative tasks relating to overseas employee accommodation and vehicles
- Dealing with queries from Headwater representatives relating to customer bookings
- Assist with representative expenses and float requests
- All administrative duties relating to vehicle and equipment requirements in each region
- To participate in company training and development opportunities
- Leveraging great relationships skills to form seamless working relationship with all teams
- Participate and contribute in regular team meetings with improvement suggestions within your area of expertise
- Assist the Operations and Facilities Executive where necessary
- Covering a 6 day week including weekend and evening hours.
What we are looking for:
- A conscientious individual who has a genuine passion for their part in the customer journey
- You must be a confident communicator and make efficiency decisions for the department
- Flexibility to support the business in conducting ad-hoc tasks
- Strong organisation skills are key to the success of this role as you’ll need to multi-task whilst maintaining Meticulous attention to detail
- European travel and geographical knowledge is a must. A 2nd language would be beneficial
- Use of previous reservations systems and computer platforms essential alongside, excel, outlook and other office applications.
Working with us:
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and South East Asia, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, trekking and more.
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.