|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||13th September 2019|
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for someone to build, manage and lead Swoop’s Marketing Team and to create a stand out brand in the travel industry.
This is a very broad role in which you will…
- Manage our customer acquisition initiatives to maximise the quantity and quality of enquiry flow.
- Lead our Content Strategist, Videographer and wider marketing team to deliver a game-changing proposition for promoting our destinations.
- Own engagement with our customers before, during and after travel.
- Support our Brand Manager in reviewing Swoop’s brand proposition and visual identity.
- Be part of a Senior Leadership team that defines and delivers quarterly goals for the company.
Who you’ll be
We’re looking for someone to combine both breadth and depth of marketing expertise (both digital and offline) with a willingness to coach and develop others.
You’ll also have the ambition and team spirit to be part of building a game changing brand in the travel industry.
At Swoop, we recognise that we have a responsibility to ensure that future generations get to experience our destinations and so we’re looking for someone who cares about the role that tourism can play in fighting the climate crisis.
This is a Bristol based role, and you’ll need to be in the office with your team 5 days a week.
In return, we can offer
In return, we offer a competitive starting salary (base salary, plus monthly company bonus), 25 days annual holiday, plus your birthday off.
How to apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you’d like to see a more detailed job spec, please contact [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.