|at ( view profile)|
|Location||AMBLESIDE, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||7th March 2019|
AMBLESIDE CLIMBING WALL
Deputy Manager (£16,500-£17,500)
The Ambleside Climbing Wall is looking for a suitable individuals to share the responsibility for the Management of the Climbing Wall..
- Deputise for the Manager of the Climbing Wall
- Assistance with Health & Safety
- Wall activities
- Assistance with Route Setting
The following attributes are considered essential for these posts:
- Genuine interest in climbing
- CWA or SPA
- Understanding of health & safety issues affecting climbing walls
- Understanding of the way modern climbing walls operates
- An outline knowledge of route setting
- Ability to manage and inspire a team
- Willingness to work a flexible week (including w/e and evening work)
- Computer literacy
- Marketing skills
Other Duties depending on the Strengths of the Candidate
In addition, there may be the opportunity to become involved in the wider aspects of Adventure Peaks:
- EXPEDITION LEADERSHIP
Opportunities to become involved in this aspect of our provision may be possible depending on previous experience and qualifications. The amount of time spent on this aspect of the job can be flexible to meet your personal commitments or ambitions!
- INSTRUCTIONAL WORK
You should have appropriate qualifications to instruct a number of our courses, the actual amount of instructing is flexible. We will be developing a broader spectrum of courses within the Lake District and further a field.
How to Apply: Current CV to [email protected] and covering letter to describe how you experience meets the responsibilities of the job
Closing Date: 20th March (Interviews week commencing 25th March)
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.