|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||16th May 2019|
In the office
Exodus was founded on this over 40 years ago and we are still all about adventure….discovering countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on. At Exodus, we know what makes our customers tick when it comes to holidays and all our teams play an integral part in our customer journey, from idea to adventure.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate adventure travel enthusiast to join our team as a Customer Operations Support.
What you will be doing
Dealing with clients by email and phone, also working closely with Customer Operations Execs for specific regional areas
- Work with and support your regional Customer Operations Executive team
- Booking audit checks before departure to assist Tour Manifest and final documentation process
- Produce and monitor customer documentation for regional team
- Work closely with CO Supervisor to ensure consistently high standards of communication with clients
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and professional manner
- Previous customer facing role preferable
- Good travel experience
- Competence in dealing with client requests and questions efficiently
- Ability to prioritise workload on a day to day basis
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
This is a full-time role and you will be expected to work Saturdays on a rota basis (approx 7 a year) with a day off in lieu. The department is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
To apply for the role please send a covering letter along with your CV telling us why you are interested in working for Exodus and why you feel you would be a good fit for this role to [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.