|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||28th November 2019|
The Customer Operations Executive will be working with all Exodus clients post booking and before travel, provide clear communication to all Suppliers and deliver excellent customer service.
The UK Adventure division constitutes the Exodus Travels, Trek America, Grand American Adventures & Headwater brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
It’s an exciting time to join as there are big growth opportunities across the brands.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for any booking in your area from the end of the sales call to the end of the holiday
- Responsibility for the majority of post-sales written and phone communication and ensuing actions with clients in your area.
- Responsibility for supplier communications to ensure all services are provided as booked.
- Work closely with flight operations team on flight related issues relating to clients travelling in your area.
- Help to co-ordinate and manage any crisis situations in your area
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and professional manner
- Previous customer facing role essential
- Good travel experience
- Competence in dealing with client requests and questions efficiently
- Confidence when dealing with client complaints
- Ability to prioritise workload on a day to day basis
Working with us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.