|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||20th April 2020|
In the field
Gladiator Events is an Event Management Company specialising in producing exciting Obstacle Race events for Charities.
Due to COVID-19 all of our 2020 events have been postponed to September, October and November 2020 and we are looking to expand our Operations Team during this busy period.
The Operations Crew will be responsible for the set-up and breakdown of the obstacle course or trek in the days leading up to and following event days. On event day the crew will be responsible for a team of volunteers managing the safety and smooth-running of the event.
Typical working times will be Thursday and Friday before the event, 08:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday, event day, 06:00am to 8:00pm.
We are looking for someone who
- has a genuine passion for outdoor events and activities
- has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- is self-motivated and able to work in a team as well as independently
- has a flexible approach to working hours
- loves problem solving and stays calm under pressure
- Is physically fit and thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment
Members of the Build Team will have
- a full UK Driver’s Licence
- experience working outdoors for extended periods
- the ability to comfortably handle a variety of tools
- any experience working on outdoor events, treks and obstacle races is a benefit
Job type: Freelance
If you are interested in joining our team please contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 07809 564310.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.