|Location||Southwark, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||11th February 2020|
Sales & Marketing
Would you like a role that enables you to use your remarkable talent for selling and business development to make the world a better place? What about spending your days encouraging more people to join our awesome challenge events in the UK and overseas? Yes to both? You could be just the person we're looking for!
As Business Development Manager you'll be the driving force of all our company's sales and development activities, both B2C and B2B. Working closely with the CEO and other key staff such as our Marketing Manager, you’ll be forming new relationships with potential customers and partners on a daily basis, following up leads and getting bookings confirmed. You must be well organised and a great team-player - as we are a small team you might be asked to help out with a variety of projects. This role would suit a naturally confident communicator who can close and who wants to help make the world a better place through challenge events!
- Identify partnership opportunities with charities and companies
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries
- Maintain sales and business development planning and administration documents
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' prior related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, to [email protected] Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to candidates that have selected for the next stage of the selection process.
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.