|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||14th August 2019|
Sales & Marketing
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Specialist Travel Consultants to design and sell personalised tailor-made holidays to our high-end clientele seeking inspirational holidays to Asia. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge and several years' experience of selling the Indian Sub-Continent, with specific knowledge of the Himalayas. Experts in other parts of Asia will also be consider depending on their specialty.
The role entails designing inspirational bespoke luxury holidays for our prospective high-end clientele to suit their individual needs; being able to cost a tour accurately to meet the client’s requirements; present the proposal elegantly and be able to convert it in to a booking professionally from start to finish.
As a front line ambassador for the company you will be invited to participate in various consumer travel shows, exhibitions and events to help elevate the TransIndus brand, with opportunities to travel to your destinations annually on research trips.
If you share our passion for travel, have the prerequisite experience, and have either lived, worked or extensively travelled through Asia we would love to hear from you.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum two years tailor-made sales experience within the UK travel industry
- First-hand knowledge of travel in India, Nepal & Bhutan; with a special interest in the Himalayas
- The ability to consistently provide superb customer care
- Clear and precise communication skills with perfect written and spoken English
- The ability to absorb and retain information about products & services
- A meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Drive to achieve both sales targets and a high-level of customer satisfaction
In return we offer:
- A generous salary package ranging starting between £25,000 to £35,000 based on experience
- An attractive and achievable bonus incentive scheme based on individual sales targets
- Annual pay review, subject to individual and company’s performance
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual overseas travel to enhance product knowledge
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Personal travel benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
All positions are located in our London offices located at 75 St Mary’s Road, South Ealing, London W5 5RH
When applying please forward your CV together with a travel profile detailing the time spent in each destination visited to: [email protected]
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.