|Location||Surbiton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||9th December 2019|
Sales & Marketing
An amazing opportunity to join fellow passionate Adventure travellers selling the best Adventure product in the industry.
As the Adventure Specialist, you will have the privilege of joining Exodus and working alongside other Travelopia Adventure Brands as we launch our Travelopia APAC office.
The Adventure division constitutes Exodus Travels, Trek America, AmeriCan Adventures, Headwater, Zeghram and International Expeditions brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
What you will be doing:
- Answer all calls and emails relating to sales
- Process bookings
- Handle all queries relating to existing bookings
- Attend the relevant Trade Expos in Australia and New Zealand
- Key involvement in annual launch of Exodus international product portfolio
- Support and develop the existing relationship with key agency chains
- Support the ETC BDM's in representing our product range and nurture some growth of sales through this network
- Identify and partner with a new range of independent agencies and OTA to grow the Exodus brand specialism in the Australasian market
- Maximise conversion through delivery of excellent customer service and effective selling techniques
- Liaise closely with our consolidators as well as Aviation, Costings, and Product teams to allocate flights effectively through our reservations system
- Provide clients with accurate and timely booking confirmations, documents, trip notes & invoices
- Under the guidance of Line Management, perform tasks that ensure Exodus compliance with the Travelopia Customer H&S Policy
What we are looking for:
- A proven sales track record and experience within the travel industry is a distinctive advantage—not to mention a passion for adventure travel
- You find satisfaction in prioritising your workload whilst maintaining a flexible and proactive approach to your responsibilities, whether you’re working autonomously or as part of a team
- Organisation is in your nature, which allows you to work under pressure and multitask with ease
- You’re comfortable using Microsoft Office products (particularly PowerPoint) and you genuinely care about the details
Working with Us
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Career progression opportunities
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.