|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||9th February 2017|
We are members of AITO (the Association of Independent Tour Operators) and IATA (International Air Transport Association), and we are also ATOL (Air Travel Organiser's Licence) Bonded.
We have a small team of 13 staff: 8 full-time and 5 part-time and are now seeking to recruit a full-time Bookkeeper.
- Processing of Purchase / Sales Invoices
- Allocation of Customer payments
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Job Costing
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- International Currency Payments
Forward / spot purchase of foreign currencies
- VAT Returns
- Petty Cash
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Assets
- Pension Admin
Required Skills and Experience
- Would suit AAT/CAT qualified, or QBE as a minimum requirement.
- Previous accounts experience is essential and previous use of Sage accounts is an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi task and to respond to tight deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills - written English is particularly important, plus confidence to talk to clients on the phone.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Long haul travel experience, though this is by no means essential.
How to apply
To apply for this post please submit a CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel you are suitable and what attributes you could bring to our team.
You can submit your application by email to: email@example.com
Or alternatively by post to:
Mountain Kingdoms Ltd
20 Long Street
Download the full job description
We are particularly keen to hear from members of the Explorers Connect community so please mention Explorers Connect in your application.