Help – How to post a new job advert
We hope the information below will provide you with everything you need to know to get started advertising your adventure jobs on our website. If you need any help, please email us at [email protected] or call Becky on 0117 405 7497.
If you’re a new employer:
- Click on ‘Post A Job’ or “Employer Account”
- Click on “Sign up for an account now to post your first job”
- You will find a User Account page. Please fill it in (you don’t have to fill in everything straight away). Click on ‘Register’
- This takes you to the Employer Dashboard.
OPTION ONE: TO BUY AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Click on ‘Membership’. Click “Purchase” on the package applicable to your company
- This takes you to the Purchase Membership page to place your order
- You are now logged in and can Add Jobs as and when you wish for free whilst your membership is valid. You are able to Preview the adverts before Publishing
- To publish more jobs or amend previously posted Jobs please click on “Employer Account” to access your Employer Dashboard (see below)
OPTION TWO: TO BUY A SINGLE JOB ADVERT
- Click on “Post a Job”, fill in all of the relevant job details.
- Click on “Preview” and then if all the details entered are correct click “Publish Listing”
- This takes you to a payment page, fill in your details and click “Place Order”
- You can now choose to view your job advert or click “Employer Account” in the menu bar to access the Employer Dashboard (see below)
If you’re an existing employer:
Click on “Employer Account” and login to access your account. You will be taken to the Employer Dashboard. From here you can:
- Purchase membership or view your membership details
- Post a single job advert
- Access your company jobs to edit, republish, mark as filled (reversible) or delete your job adverts
- Edit your company profile
We monitor new jobs posted to the site and will automatically promote your job opportunities via the EC social media networks and newsletter.
If you are having a specific recruitment drive, let us know, where possible we can prioritise highlighted jobs in our promotional schedules.
Title Keep it succinct but please try to include the job title plus a little extra detail
e.g. Operations Manager needed for UK challenge events / Sales Consultant with European cycle tour knowledge / Medic with altitude experience needed for Kilimanjaro climb
- A summary of the activities and duties required by the job position
- A description of the working conditions, working hours etc
- Any benefits of the job eg flexible working hours, insurance, training
- Salary expectations
- Requirements of the applicant eg previous experience, qualifications, personal characteristics
- The deadline for applications – this is essential in order for us to promote it effectively
- How to apply – please include a contact email
Job Type & Category
- Selecting the correct Job Type and Category enables job seekers to search for your job more effectively